Laws of the Game per FIFA fifa.com with the exception of the following:
EDP Futsal Modifications:
1. Goal Keeper Distribution / (Goal Clearance as well as during live play)
o U12 and younger age groups only:
- Within the penalty area, the GK may not distribute the ball in the air past the halfway line. When this infraction occurs, the restart will be an indirect free kick for the opponent anywhere on the halfway line.
2. The Duration of the Game
o Additional time is allowed to take both a Direct Free Kick as well as an Indirect Free Kick at the end of each half of play.
o Time outs are awarded only when team in possession has kick-in, corner kick, goal clearance or kick-off.
o EDP League Futsal
· Games are 40 minutes running clock (this includes half time and time-outs)
· Time outs are 30 seconds only. (running clock) No time outs permitted within the last two minutes of either half.
o EDP Futsal Tournament NJ
· Games are 15-18 minute halves (one minute half time) These games are NOT running clock.
· Time outs are 30 seconds only. (clock stops) No time outs permitted within the last two minutes of either half.
3. Point of Emphasis
o Substitutions are on the fly and may occur at any time during the match. Players must use substitution zone to leave and enter the pitch. The player must come off pitch completely and exchange bib with the substitute before the substitute can enter the pitch and become a player.
o No deliberate heading of the ball for ages U11 & younger
Connect With Us:
EDP Soccer, 8 Cornwall Court, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 | 732-432-7200
NOTICE: MSSL, EDP, MAPS, Mid-Atlantic Premier Soccer, CJYSA, USA Champions League, EDP Futures, and MAPS Futsal are protected trademarks and logos. All rights reserved.