- Both teams should report all scores immediately following the conclusion of the match. Directions for reporting scores can be found on the game card.
- Games not reported within 24 hours may be posted as a forfeit.
- A forfeited match will be reported as a 1-0 score.
- Should a team withdraw from a bracket once the season has begun, all scores for that team in the seasonal year schedule shall be recorded as a 1-0 win for the opponent. This includes any games that may have already been played
- In EDP / GotSoccer bracket games, in the event that a rescheduled game remains unplayable by the end of the seasonal year, and awarding a forfeit is inappropriate, the game may be recorded by a 0-0 score.
- The link to post your scores can be found here: https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/4896/minutes
- 3 Points for a win
- 1 point for a tie
- 0 points for a loss
- In the event of tie between two teams only, head to head results determine placement (In the event of a tie between three or more teams, Head to Head will NOT be used).
- In the further event of a tie, goal differential determines placement, with up to plus 4 or minus 4 units awarded per game (First tie breaker for a tie between three or more teams).
- In the further event of a tie, accumulated goals scored with a limit of 4 per game determines placement.
- In the further event of a tie, accumulated goals against determines placement, favoring the teams that allowed the fewest goals.