- The home club/facility may cancel matches prior to 9:00 AM on game day due to weather related unplayable field conditions. The referee shall cancel the game if they deem the field to be unplayable.
- Host teams must consider the travel of the opposing team when determining a cancellation. The league reserves the right to adjust the home team designation in the event that a team was found to have shown wanton disregard for their opponent’s travel needs for a specific game.
- Teams must notify the league that day if a game is canceled due to weather or other circumstance. Notifications need to be sent to Faye Orme at Faye@edpsoccer.com.
- Games that are canceled must be rescheduled by 5:00 PM on the following Friday.
- If the game goes unscheduled, the home team may be assessed a forfeit.
- Heat Policy- www.recognizetorecover.org/environmental#environmental-conditions